The totalitarian Senatorial Federal Health Care Bill survived its first cloture vote (after a $300 million purchase of Senator Mary Landrieu (D-La.) vote and various concessions to other “moderates”).
The electoral system has failed us.
We can no longer tolerate the totalitarian and unconstitutional behavior of the indifferent, irremovable politicians in Washington.
As Thomas Jefferson said:
- " Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
- "I own that I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive."
- "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
- "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
- "Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence. "
- "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- "The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."
- "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
- "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. "
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
Due to the actions of the current, power-hungry political mobsters (e.g. TARP, the Health Care bill, etc) in Washington, the second American Civil war is coming. You should be preparing yourselves for the carnage that is to come.